Asking questions means we are eager to learn. The more we know, the more we grow!
EVERYTHING IS FIGUROUTABLE
This comes down to having a can-do attitude and we know that where there’s a will…there’s always a way.
RISK IS NECESSARY FOR GROWTH
Often times doing something is better than nothing. Perfection is the enemy of done. Sometimes we have to just take that first step and make it happen! Clarity comes from engagement, not thought.
WE GET MORE DONE WHEN WE’RE HAVING FUN!
Laughing at ourselves, and even getting a little silly sometimes just makes life better 🙂
In Angela’s Toolkit
- Proprietary tool called the “F3 for Exponential Growth”, which encompasses Angela’s perspective of having been on the Franchisor side, the Franchisee side, and the Framework for exponential growth.
- Angela creates exponential growth for franchisors twice as fast with half the effort… while having FUN!
- Network in franchise industry including membership in the Canadian Franchise Association and the International Franchise Association
- Network of pre-vetted professional services Angela can connect you with (e.g. franchise lawyers, franchise digital marketing services, recruitment professionals, franchise operations manuals specialists, etc) )
- High profile advisors in franchise industry and business community
- Profile tests for prospective franchisees
Ella Jotie, Barre Fitness Franchise
Frank Phelan, Senior Vice President, M&M Meat Shops
Greg Harney, Franchise Lawyer
Kyla Dufresne , Foxy Box Wax Bar Franchise
Ben VanEck, BeNanna Bakery
Gary and Laurie Straub, M&M Meat Shops Franchisees, Moose Jaw, SK
Lee Richardson, CEO of Richardson Sport Inc. and Executive Director of Braefoot Community Association
Sue Hodgson, Owner, Seaside Magazine
Evan Twist, M&M Meat Shops Franchisee and former Operations Manager of M&M Meat Shops’ Western Office