Asking questions means we are eager to learn. When we learn, we grow!
EVERYTHING IS FIGUROUTABLE
This comes down to having a can-do attitude and we know that where there’s a will…there’s always a way.
DO EVERYTHING ‘FIRST CLASS’
We believe in a “Think Big Act Big” mentality, which means that we don’t mess around. We are in this to ‘wow’ people and leave them coming back for more.
RISK IS NECESSARY FOR GROWTH
We believe that risk rocks! Without risk…there is no gain. Clarity comes from action and if we don’t try, we’ll never know right? And to that we say…Leap and Grow!
WE GET MORE DONE WHEN WE’RE HAVING FUN!
Laughing at ourselves, and even getting a little silly sometimes just makes life better 🙂
In Angela’s Toolkit
- Proprietary tool called the “F3 for Exponential Growth”, which encompasses Angela’s perspective of having been on the Franchisor side, the Franchisee side, and the Framework for exponential growth.
- Angela creates exponential growth for franchisors twice as fast with half the effort… while having FUN!
- Network in franchise industry including membership in the Canadian Franchise Association and the International Franchise Association
- Network of pre-vetted professional services Angela can connect you with (e.g. franchise lawyers, franchise digital marketing services, recruitment professionals, franchise operations manuals specialists, etc) )
- High profile advisors in franchise industry and business community
- Profile tests for prospective franchisees
Ella Jotie, Barre Fitness Franchise
Frank Phelan, Senior Vice President, M&M Meat Shops
Greg Harney, Franchise Lawyer
Kyla Dufresne , Foxy Box Wax Bar Franchise
Ben VanEck, BeNanna Bakery
Gary and Laurie Straub, M&M Meat Shops Franchisees, Moose Jaw, SK
Lee Richardson, CEO of Richardson Sport Inc. and Executive Director of Braefoot Community Association
Sue Hodgson, Owner, Seaside Magazine
Evan Twist, M&M Meat Shops Franchisee and former Operations Manager of M&M Meat Shops’ Western Office